Faculty Personnel Information
Academic Year Obligation
Annual Faculty Reports
The faculty reporting site is now available for reporting period June 1, 2014 to May 31, 2015. The report is due in the Provost’s Office by June 15, 2015.
In order to access the Binghamton University Faculty Reporting site, you need to log onto the SSL VPN. The SSL VPN can be used to securely access the faculty reporting site from anywhere on the Internet. Open a web browser and go to http://ssl.binghamton.edu. At the login page, enter your BU domain network login name and password in the respective boxes (Domain = PODS Domain Users) and click the Sign In button. Once logged in to the SSL, click on the Faculty Reporting link. If you need further assistance logging into the SSL VPN please contact the ITS Help Desk at 777-6420.
If you are on campus, you can access the Faculty Reporting site directly here.
The site is dynamic. This means that you may fill in some information now and return to complete the report at a future date.
If you have any questions related to the submission of your annual report please contact
Brandy Emm at 607-777-2249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Distinguished Professorships
- Distinguished Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary - Nominations are accepted on a continuing basis. Completed promotion dossiers are due in the Provost's Office by June 30 (for September submission to the Board of Trustees) and December 31 (for March submission to the Board of Trustees).
- Distinguished Service Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary - Nominations are accepted twice per year. Deadlines are June 30 and December 31.
- Distinguished Teaching Professor Faculty Personnel Action Summary - Nominations are accepted twice per year. Deadlines are June 30 and December 31.
- Form 1 – Initiating Personnel Committee
- Form 2 – SOOTs Numerical Summary
- Form 3 – Release Form
- Form 4 – Evaluators
- Form 4 - Evaluators (Library)
- Form 5 - Sample Solicitation Letter to External Reviewers
- Form 6 - Statement of Personal Service
- Form 7 - Student Advisory Committee