Information for Faculty and Staff

Submitting Proposals for New and Revised Undergraduate Programs

Information on how to submit proposals for new undergraduate programs, revisions to existing undergraduate programs, or requests to discontinue existing programs may be found at the following website:

General Education

Submitting Requests for General Education Designation for Courses

Information on submitting requests for General Education designation for undergraduate courses, including an online submission form and FAQ, is available at

General Education Policies and Procedures Manual

The General Education Policies and Procedures Manual is available for advisors, faculty and staff at

Last Updated: 7/23/14