Procurement Card (P-Card) Online Certification In A Nutshell
After logging on to the SUNY Central p-card application, type AEPC and hit enter. Tab to the Visa Card option and hit enter again. You should see the AEPC Primary Option Menu.
- Change Billing Cycle. It defaults to current month, and certification is almost always for prior months.
Example: In March John Doe wants to certify his February statement. When he logs on to AEPC the billing cycle is 0302 (March, 2002); he changes this to 0202 (February, 2002).
- Tab to VI02, Hit Enter. Cardholder Reconciliation screen should appear with the words "READY FOR RECONCILIATION - ALL ITEMS MATCHED" at the bottom.
- On Cardholder Reconciliation screen in the lower right corner is the letter 'F' for Function. Type X in the space next to it. Below it is 'A' for Action. Type C in the space next to it. Hit Enter. Cardholder Certification screen should appear.
- On Cardholder Certification screen in the lower right corner is the letter 'F' for Function. Type C in the space next to it. Hit Enter. Your name, date and the words: Depress Enter To Complete Transaction should appear at the bottom of the screen
- Hit Enter Again
- ****This is critical. If you do not hit enter again at this time your certification will not be saved online - and you'll need to certify all over again!****