To pay your deposit online, please login to your Application Status Checker, and click the "Submit Payment" link as shown below.
Pay by mail
If paying by mail, please send a check or money order to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
PO Box 6001
Binghamton, NY 13902-6001 USA
Please be sure to include your Application Reference ID.
Once you've paid:
- We'll email you a deposit confirmation letter containing how-tos for activating and accessing your official Binghamton University e-mail account (BMail).
- Visit and bookmark the new student site based on your entering term. These contain detailed information about must dos and must knows especially for you, Binghamton's newest undergraduate students.
- Spring: http://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/new-students/spring
- Fall: http://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/new-students/fall (BEGINNING APRIL 1)
3. Look for and read issues of "The BUZZ" which will soon be appearing in your (BMail) account.
About Your Deposit
Payment of an undergraduate admissions deposit is taken very seriously and indicates that you plan to enroll.
Please note that you may accept an admission offer from one school only. If you pay a deposit at more than one institution, your offer of admission may be revoked. By paying an enrollment deposit, you acknowledge and accept our offer of admission and you plan to attend Binghamton University.
Enrollment deposits are non-refundable.