Undergraduate Application Status Checker
Use the application status checker to see if there are any additional items you need to provide to complete your application. This status checker is only for undergraduate students; graduate applicants will receive notification of their admissions decision from the Graduate School.
How to Access
- About 5 days after we receive your application, we'll e-mail you a Binghamton University B-Number and User ID. Before you can access the status checker, you must activate your User ID and set a password by going to https://password.binghamton.edu.
- Log into the status checker with your User ID and password*.
- Go to the "Processed Application" section.
- Click the entry term you applied for.
- Review application data to determine if all requirements were received. Required material(s) received by the Admissions Office will be indicated with a "Received Date." Due to the high volume of applications received, there may be a delay of 10–15 business days for matching all materials to your application.
*After 3 unsuccessful login attempts, our security precautions will not allow you to access your account. To reset your account, you must contact the Help Desk at 607–777–6420.
Ensure Your Application is Complete
The Admissions Committee reviews only completed applications. Should questions arise about your application, we'll communicate with you via the e-mail address provided on your application. Please be sure we have your correct and current e-mail address. If you need to correct or update your e-mail address, e-mail us at email@example.com and be sure to provide your name, your old e-mail address and your new e-mail address.
Official Admissions Decisions
You may be notified of our official admission decision via U.S. mail, e-mail or online. Our admissions decisions reflect a thorough review of all applications. Binghamton University doesn't have an admissions appeals process; all decisions are final.
Financial Aid Award Offers
All admitted students who have a FAFSA on file (and sent to Binghamton University) will receive a financial aid award notification via e-mail from Financial Aid Services in November for spring 2015 admission and March for fall 2015 admission.