International Alumni Outreach and Chapters
No matter where you go or what you do, Binghamton University will always be a part of you. The Alumni Association is here to help you stay connected to your alma mater.
- B-connected - our online community only for graduates of Binghamton University. Search for classmates in the online directory, and send a Class Note to share your personal and professional updates.
- Binghamton University Magazine is available online. You can read articles and see value-added content such as videos.
- Our e-newsletter Alumni Connect provides monthly updates on alumni achievements and campus happenings.
- Your Alumni Association (and many other departments on campus) are active on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Check out our social networking portal.
- Send your e-mail address to email@example.com, and we'll let you know about events happening near you.
We encourage you to think about being engaged with us as an International Ambassador. In this special volunteer role, you can help the Office of Undergraduate Admissions recruit students, participate in the 2016 Alumni Global Day of Service by leading a volunteer project (or conducting service on your own), or meet with faculty, staff and students who visit your country and help them plan events. Click here to register through our online form.
Chapter Leader: Position currently vacant. Please contact Kevin Lobdell if you are interested in learning more about this role.