International Alumni Outreach and Chapters
If you live outside the United States, you can still remain connected to other graduates and to what's happening at Binghamton.
- B-connected - our online community only for graduates of Binghamton University. Search for classmates in the online directory, and send a Class Note to share your personal and professional updates.
- Binghamton University Magazine is available online. You can read articles and see value-added content such as videos.
- Our e-newsletter Alumni Connect provides monthly updates on alumni achievements and campus happenings.
- Your Alumni Association (and many other departments on campus) are active on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Check out our social networking portal.
- Send your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll let you know about events happening near you.
We also invite you to stay connected to Binghamton by becoming engaged as an alumni volunteer. The following volunteer opportunities are great ways to make an impact on the University community.
Our alumni can play a significant role in attracting bright and talented young men and women to our community of scholars at Binghamton University. Those who have experienced what Binghamton has to offer can make a critical impact by counseling prospective students and parents about their choices in higher education. We need alumni volunteers to represent Binghamton University in high schools at college fairs and conduct personal outreach via phone and e-mail to admitted students. If you are interested, complete our volunteer registration form.
By participating in the Alumni Association's Professional Network and Job Forum groups on LinkedIn, you can be a resource to students as well as fellow Binghamton University graduates.
REGIONAL NETWORKS, EVENTS AND CHAPTERS
Engaging a growing alumni body – now more than 110,000 and counting – spread across the globe is no easy task. The Alumni Association needs your help in building chapters and planning events close to where you live and work. If you are interested, complete our volunteer registration form.
Chapter Leader: Position currently vacant. Please contact Kevin Lobdell if you are interested in learning more about this role.