Earn your MBA in New York City while working full time
By Steve Seepersaud
Studying for an MBA degree while working full time may seem overwhelming. It doesn't have to be. The School of Management offers two MBA programs in Manhattan that enable you to pursue a graduate degree without interrupting your career.
The 12-month Fast-Track Professional MBA program is designed for students who have earned an undergraduate degree in business within the past seven years. This program begins with upper-level course material that can be applied to current and future job responsibilities. We offer a GMAT waiver for School of Management alumni who graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
The 18-month Executive MBA program is for executives who have five or more years of experience managing major projects or people. Students eligible for this program can hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline. A healthcare concentration is available.
Both programs offer:
- Classes only on Saturdays, leaving the work week for work.
- Midtown Manhattan locations convenient to public transportation.
- A small, lock-step cohort that facilitates networking.
- Relevant curriculum that will enable students to add value in the workplace and be positioned for future advancement.
- A lower tuition rate than similar programs in the metro area, resulting in superb return on investment.
If you'd like to find out more about our programs, attend an Immediate Evaluation Day (Feb. 9 for PMBA and Feb. 16 for EMBA). You can see the classroom facilities, meet with a member of the admissions committee and receive feedback on your eligibility for admission. Appointments must be scheduled ahead of time. Please contact us by e-mail or at 607-777-6674 to set up a session. If you have questions about the program, please contact Allie DeMartino, administrative director, by e-mail or at 347-443-9325.
The New York City-based MBA programs are fully AACSB-accredited, and are co-sponsored by the School of Management and the Alumni Association.