Explore. Student Info.
Binghamton University offers almost limitless possibilities for you to get involved! We invite you to explore campus happenings and events, Student Association organizations, internships, awards, volunteer projects and more. You can find groups or events that meet your interests by creating and ranking your interests in your "Profile" on B-Engaged.
We're Here to Help
The following tutorials were created to help you navigate B-Engaged, discover involvement opportunities, and make the best use of B-Engaged. These topics should answer most of your questions, but we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further clarification or would like to provide comments.
- Finding Organizations and Events Based on Interests (mp4; ipad 5.7mb; docx, 18kb)
- Adding Service Hours (mp4, docx)
- Setting Your Notifications (mp4)
- Club Sports Form (mp4)
- How to Find Future Events (mp4)
- Events Reflection Statement (mp4; ipad 6.6mb; docx, 16kb)
- Membership Reflection Statement (mp4; ipad, 11.3mb; docs, 16kb)
- Tracking Attendance (mp4; docx)
- Finding a List of all your Submissions (mp4; docx)
Tell Us About Your Success Stories
If you'd like to share a success story on how B-Engaged has helped you market your skills, we'd like to hear about it! Contact us at email@example.com.