10:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 25
Recreation Center, East Gym
For students, faculty, staff, and community members. We have a fun filled day planned. Don't forget your comfy shoes, and bathing suit and towel if you plan to enjoy the aquatic demos!
Learn about campus and community resources to enhance your well-being
Information provided by Binghamton University Health Education, Confluence Running, Positive LifeForce, UHS Stay Healthy, Lourdes Hospital, Nutrition and Fitness Club/Interns, Southern Tier Dietetic Association, Binghamton University Counseling Center, Health & Wellness Studies Department, Campus Recreation and many more.
Sample food and drink
Be sure to check out Sodexo's interactive cooking station, fresh squeezed OJ, and fresh ground nut butter.
Participate in exercise sessions
- Stop in and try barre fusion, yoga, belly dancing, spinning, P90X, lightsaber, total body toning, boot camp, warrior workout and Zumba
- Jump in the pool for an aqua bootcamp demo or lap swim
- Watch a fun taekwondo or kayaking demo
- Mindful Mile walk
Have a health screening
- Blood pressure (free)
- Cholesterol testing ($12.00)
Enjoy a chair massage
Relax with a free chair massage in the main gym or lower level Wellness Suite. Visit the Wellness Suite and enter to win a gift certificate for a free massage.
Take a tour
- Visit the Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center and learn about our many adventures and the bike share program
Details for the day
FREE admission and free parking in Lot E1
Don't miss demos and info sessions
- Printable schedule coming soon
Free on-campus shuttle service
- Details to come!
Enter to win raffle prizes
- Gift certificates, gift baskets and more
- Bags, water bottles, snack packs
Enjoy music by DJ Dave