WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Full-time community college students from groups underrepresented in the biomedical sciences (African American, Hispanic/Latino, Pacific Islander or Native American).
- Students with a minimum gpa of 2.7 in the sciences and overall. Paid five-week summer research experience at Binghamton University.
- US Citizen or permanent residents
HOW DO I APPLY?
All application packages must contain the following:
- Completed Bridges application form
- Personal statement explaining your educational and career goals, approximately 350 words (1-2 pages double spaced).
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- The name and complete contact information for one reference, in addition to your coordinator.
- Copy of green card, if permanent resident.