Binghamton University Bulletin 2000-2001



Academic Policies and Procedures > Summary of General Education Requirements for Transfer Students

Transfer students for 2000-2001 should take either an A or an H, but are not required to take both. Incidentally, the 2000-01 print version is wrong as well -- it states that students only need the A, rather than giving them an option of A or H.

Correction approved by Provost's Office, October 2002.

Correction to on-line copy made, November 2002.