BUSINESS SYSTEM “PORTAL”
System Status: Business Intelligence - ACTIVE
Business System - ACTIVE
YEAR END DATES
In order to provide adequate time for SUNY and SFS to process documents for 2014-15 fiscal year end, the final day to submit balance transfers, revenue adjustments, and expense authorization forms related to invoices from Student Accounts is Tuesday, June 23, 2015. Any requests received after this date will be posted in July, once the new fiscal year has opened.
The revenue adjustment and balance transfer request form can be found in the Revenue Accounting menu at http://binghamton.edu/business-office/.
• The Purchasing Office will accept Approved requisitions up until noon on June 30th in order to be charged against 14-15 FY funding. Any requisition received after this date and time will be rejected. Please plan accordingly.
• SUNY Central Administration has informed us that new year (15-16) requisitions will not be ready for creation until sometime during the week of 7/14. We ask that you use your p-card for purchases during the time period of 7/06-7/14, or until requisitions are available for creation. If you need assistance, call the Purchasing Office at 7-2184 for alternative purchasing methods.
• 15-16 requisitions will begin with a numbering scheme of 04xxxx and purchase orders will begin with a numbering scheme of 4xxxxx.
• We ask the p-card holders keep their p-card transactions limited between the dates of 6/25 – 7/06 due to year end closing. If you must use your card during this time period, you can do so. All charges made through 7/06 will be charged to 14-15 FY funding.
• For a majority of accounts, Expenditure Transfers can be processed until the end of the lapsing period which is the end of August. The exact date will be announced in early August. Expenditure Transfers done to old year after 6/30 should include "Lapsed" on the Fiscal Year line. The Expenditure Transfer form can be found at the following link: http://www.binghamton.edu/general-accounting/transfer-form.html. Contact Scott Hatch in General Accounting with any questions at ext 2099.
System Hours of Operation
Business System: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
Business Intelligence: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day including Saturday and Sunday except Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Requisitions, PO's & Accounts Payable