Please fill out this online registration form.
This parade is only open to canines of faculty, staff, and students of Binghamton University which is why Pre-Registration is required. Day of UFest - registrations may be taken, but are not guaranteed.
• Dogs must be current with all vaccinations
• One dog per walker
• Owner's are responsible for pets discharge - YOU MUST POOP SCOOP.
• Pets must not be in season
• Each pet must be on a leash (No shock collars allowed)
• Owner and pet will be asked to leave if any aggression is displayed
• This year's theme is TBD and prizes will be awarded for Best Costumes etc.
• Please respect other pets and keep a leash distance
• No alcohol
Owners are encouraged to bring water.
Please check in at the Hungy Hounds Brewscuits table on the Peace Quad between 2-2:45pm. The parade starts promptly at 3pm.
Last Updated: 8/23/14