LACROSSE (MEN)- COMPETITIVE
The Men's Lacrosse club is a very competitive club. With a roster of about 30 members,
the team is comprised of players of all skill, former Division I and II varsity players,
former high school players, and beginners.
2013- 2014 NCLL Division 2 National Champions
2003-2004 NCLL Division 2 National Champions
- Finished 2013-2014 with #7 Laxpower national ranking.
- 2013- 2014 NCLL Division 2 National Champions with a final record of 12-0 (the only undefeated team in both NCLL Division 1 and 2).
- 2013- 2014 NCLL Division 2 Team of the Year.
- 2013- 2014 Regular Season Empire East Conference Champions .
- 2013- 2014 NCLL Metro/New England Conference Tournament Champions.
- 2011-2012: NCLL Division 1 Elite Eight participants in NCLL National Championship Tournament (Annapolis, MD).
- September, 2011: Provided aid as active volunteers for town of Owego, NY after 2011 flood.
- 2005-2006 National Collegiate Lacrosse League Division 1 Final Four participants.
- 2003-2004 National Collegiate Lacrosse League Division 2 National Champions.
Affiliations: NCLL (National College Lacrosse League- Empire East)
|Fall 2014 Meetings|
|GIM||Tuesday 9/2||10 p.m.||West Gym- South Basketball Court|
|GIM||Wednesday 9/3||10 p.m.||West Gym- North Basketball Court|
|Mandatory Team||Thursday 9/11||5 p.m.||East Gym- Track Bleachers|
|Fall 2014 Practice Information|
|Day||Time||Location||Start Date of 1st Practice|
|Thursday||5 p.m.- 7 p.m.||East Gym- Field 10||9/11 (after mandatory team meeting)|
|Friday||5 p.m.- 7 p.m.||East Gym- Field 10||9/12|