FitSpace is dedicated to encouraging active and healthy lifestyles. The facility is over 10,000 square feet and is a comfortable area with bright lights, air-conditioning and great campus views. FitSpace is a fun, relaxing place to join your friends or make new ones!
FitSpace Upgrades from Summer 2013!
The new flooring for the strength training areas of FitSpace now includes approximately 4,300 sq. feet of Robbins Galaxy Xtreme rubber flooring in the free-weight area. Galaxy Xtreme is a 1" thick recycled rubber, modular flooring system that greatly helps with the weight impact in that area, reducing sound and protecting equipment.
The entire free-weight area was reconfigured with a new layout and includes expanded dumbbell stations in the center of the room with additional mirrors.
This project also made way for new equipment to be added, including:
- A Hammer Strength Elite Half Rack with a custom lifting platform and rubber bumper weight plates;
- A Hammer Strength Glute/Ham machine; and
- An array of accessories including Kettlebells ranging from 10 – 60 pounds.
- New Octane Lateral X Trainers replaced the older Stair Climbers in the cardio area.
Our collection of cardiovascular equipment includes something for everyone. Find one of your favorite pieces or cross-train on them all!
- 20 Treadmills
- 9 AMTs
- 9 Arc Trainers
- 5 Octane Ellipticals
- 7 Precor Ellipticals
- 6 Espresso Virtual Reality Bikes
- 2 Climbers
- 2 Rowers
- 2 Recumbant Bikes
- 1 Airdyne
- 1 SciFit UBE
- Complete 20 piece Cybex Eagle circuit
- Complete 15 piece Hoist Roc-It circuit
- Hoist 9 station Jungle Gym
- 2 Cybexo Bravo Pulley Systems
- Brand new UMAX Dumbbells
- Over 30 Freeweight Stations