Arena Flag Football
Fall 2014 Registration Information:
- Registration information coming soon!
Please review the Rules and Policies.
General Reminders and Updates
- League play begins Sunday, Oct. 27, all games are played in the West Gym.
- Player Participation: All players that appear on a team’s roster must be a current student, faculty, or staff member at Binghamton University. All players must submit their B-NUMBER at the first scheduled game in order to participate. Players can not be added after the first game has been played. Any team that violates the participation rule will forfeit all games prior and be ineligible for playoff competition. A valid ID CARD for all participants must be shown to the staff members before all games. Players may only play on one team, in one pool/league on one day.
- Team Jerseys: All teams are encouraged to provide their own shirts with numbers. The schedule has designated Home and Visitor Teams. Home teams will be required to wear dark shirts while Visitor team will be required to wear light shirts.
- Forfeit Policy: Any team that does not show for a scheduled game at any time during league play will be receive an automatic forfeit and be removed from the league. Also, any team that does not provide the minimum amount of players to start a game at any time during league play will receive a forfeit, thus eliminating the team from the league. EXCEPTION: If a team knows they can not play a scheduled game, the game may be reschedule. A call must be made no later than 5pm on the Wednesday before the weekend of scheduled play. Games requested to be rescheduled are not guaranteed.
- Top two teams from each pool will automatically advance to our single elimination tournament (week of 12/8). Selected 3rd place pool teams may receive an at-large bid pending final record.
Fall 2014 Arena Flag Football Playoff Bracket & Seeding
Fall 2014 Schedules
Fall 2014 Standings