Congrats to SAE on winning Intramural Flag Football 2013.
Fall 2014 Registration Information
- Registration information coming soon!
Please review the Rules and Policies
General Reminders and Updates
- Binghamton University ID Cards: All participants must submit a valid Binghamton University ID Card before each game. Only a valid BU ID Card will be accepted. "NO ID CARD-NO PLAY."
- B-Numbers: All participants must provide their new B-Number before the first game in order to participate. Reminder, this IS NOT the number on you ID Card. Any participant that can not provide a B-Number will not be allowed to participate. B-Numbers can be obtained by visiting the BU Brain.
- Adding to your Team: You may add players to your roster before your first scheduled game only. If you know of anyone who may want to play for your team but can not attend this weekend, please include their name on the roster. All rosters will be frozen at the conclusion of this weekend.
- Eligibility: All participants must be a current BU Student, Faculty or Staff member- Volunteers are not allowed to participate.
- League Participation: This is a 7v7 league. Games may begin with 5 players. Players may only participate on one team on one day. Violation of this policy may result in both player and team league ejection.
- This is a NO-TACKLE LEAGUE WITH LIMITED CONTACT. Malicious tackle and/or contact attempts in the judgment of staff will result in the immediate ejection from the game and/or Intramural Sports as a whole.
- Sportsmanship Policy: All teams and players must refrain from abusive language while on the field to officials and opposing team members. Abusive language may include but is not limited to swearing, continuous challenge to official’s call, and inappropriate gestures. A violation of this policy will result in a loss of down, 20yd loss, and a warning to the entire team. If continued, each player in violation will be ejected for the remainder of the game and may face multiple game suspension or league ejection.
- Forfeit Policy: Any team that does not show for a scheduled game at any time during league play will be receive an automatic forfeit and be removed from the league. Also, any team that does not provide the minimum amount of players to start a game at any time during league play will receive a forfeit, thus eliminating the team from the league. EXCEPTION: If a team knows they can not play a scheduled game, the game may be rescheduled. A call must be made no later than 5pm on the Wednesday before the weekend of scheduled play. Games requested to be rescheduled are not guaranteed.
- Game Officials: Please be respectful of game officials as they are students. Our officials are trained, but not officially certified. They will do their best for you and your team. Should you have any questions/concerns regarding any of our officials, please feel free to stop me on the fields or visit our office located in the East Gym.
- Home Teams should wear "Dark Shirts". Away Teams should wear "Light Shirts".
SHORTS/PANTS: All teams and participants must wear shorts/pants without pockets and/or belt loops. Any player who wears shorts/pants with pockets and/or belt loops will not be allowed to participate. Shorts/pants with pockets will not be allowed to be taped and/or worn in reverse (inside/out).
Fall 2014 Playoff Bracket
Fall 2014 League Schedule
Fall 2014 League Standings