Don't know where to go to find help? To see all that Case Management does to support our students, parents, faculty and staff – check here >
Our team will help you identify potential challenges, make connections and form a plan for the future. Find out about the referral process here >
As part of the Dean of Students Office, Case Management at Binghamton University helps students handle challenges and crises by listening, supporting and connecting them with resources in order to achieve personal success.
- Emergency contact information
- Are you concerned about a student?
- Walk-in Hours
- Refer a student to the CARE team
- How do I withdraw from classes?
- Can I use the food pantry?
- How can I get financial help for an emergency situation?
- Resources for staff and faculty
- Request a presentation