Classroom / Academic Events Scheduling
The Course Building and Academic Space Management (CBASM) Office is responsible for scheduling general purpose classrooms for courses, final exams and academic/course related events. The goal is to provide high quality learning environments to the University community.
Classroom space is a limited resource that is in high demand. Attempts are made to maximize utilization of classroom resources to provide the highest possible usage for a variety of on and off campus events. Classrooms are used for courses and other academic related events (guest lectures, Admissions events, exams, etc.), but also for student group events and other non-University functions. Courses and academic related events are given highest priority in scheduling general purpose classrooms.
The availability of rooms can be viewed by visiting the R25 Webviewer.
- View the current classroom inventory list (395 kb .pdf)
- Schedule general purpose classrooms for courses
- Schedule make-up final exams
- Schedule academic/course related events
- Visit our resources page for a variety of helpful materials
- Visit Educational Communications' detailed classroom features website