- Seeking out and contacting potential sponsors
- Contacting members, special event participants, etc.
- Maintain membership and animal adoptions databases, including issuing cards to new members and sending out animal adoption packages
- Research new fundraising opportunities
- Helping to plan, organize, and run special events
- Participate in on and off-site marketing efforts
- Research and develop new marketing campaigns and ideas
- Interns may have the opportunity to get involved with the zoo’s social media efforts and other marketing tasks
- Help out with the Education Department when needed
YES (please contact: email@example.com)
Please submit a resume and letter of interest for this internship position.
Melissa Grippin (Education Coordinator)
185 Park Ave Binghamton, NY 13903
Toby Rice (Marketing and Special Events Coordinator)