Employer Policies and Procedures for On Campus Recruiting
The Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development is committed to making your experience with our students as successful as possible. The Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development offers students many opportunities to explore the job search process through workshops, access to resources, counseling, mock interviews, resume reviews and employer panels. We encourage all employers to follow the best practices guidelines to insure a positive experience.
Binghamton University does require all employers to submit a signed Affirmative Action Form prior to interviewing students. Employers who recruit on campus are expected to adhere to the following practices.
- Interview students who are members of Career Center's hireBING.
- Binghamton University Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and adheres to guidelines set forth in its Principles of Professional Conduct.
- Respect student's by beginning and ending scheduled interviews on time.
- If it is necessary to cancel a visit, please allow as much time as possible so that we can notify students of the change.
- If canceling a scheduled visit, but interviewing will take place at your facility, please make students aware of this and schedule interview times with them directly.
- When you inform students they will be notified of a decision within a given period of time, please adhere to that schedule or inform them if that time period needs to be adjusted.
We welcome all feedback about your experience with the hireBING system and our office. If we can further assist you in your recruiting needs, please contact us directly at (607) 777-2400.