Want to practice interviewing online? Utilize InterviewStream to respond to video interview question sets as you refine your answers to the questions you'll face for a variety of interviews.
Instructions for New Users
- To access the website click here and click "register" to create an account
- Create a Interview Stream Account using your @binghamton.edu email address for your user name
- Select "Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development" as your location
Sign up for professional feedback of your Interview Stream interview
InterviewStream is a great way to prepare for an upcoming interview or for a practice mock interview and it allows you to receive feedback and improve upon your interviewing skills. If you would like a Fleishman Center staff member to offer you in-person feedback on your saved InterviewStream interview, sign up for an "InterviewStream Feedback" appointment through hireBING. Details:
- When: Weekly during the academic year.
- Where: Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development (UU133).
- Length: Please allow approximately 10 minutes for staff to review your interview and 10-15 minutes for feedback.
- Eligibility: Open to all matriculated undergraduate and graduate students and Alumni who have graduated within the last 6 months.