Instructional Design & Course Consultation
The Center for Learning and Teaching provides individual or group consultation regarding learning and teaching at Binghamton University. Whether you are a tenured faculty member, a new faculty member, or a graduate student teaching for the first time, it can be very helpful to talk through your plans. Our Instructional Designers are available to meet with you at any stage to help identify learning goals, teaching strategies, appropriate technologies, etc.
Our Instructional Designers are ready to support faculty with...
- Concept mapping and curriculum design
- Alignment of learning objectives, instructional strategies, and assessments
- Development of new and innovative approaches to learning and teaching in various environments (face to face, online, blended)
- Application of active learning strategies that address diverse learning styles, abilities, and backgrounds
- Selection of educational technologies that are suitable to address specific learning objectives
- Advice on the development of supplemental resources such as syllabi, handouts, class notes, calendars, presentations, etc.
To arrange a consultation (which can be by phone, in person, by email or other media) please contact Eric Howd firstname.lastname@example.org