The new Learning Studio is located in LN-1324C.
Please check our CLT Events page for information about upcoming programs.
If you would like to attend a CLT event, please use our registration form.
Learning Studio Technology
Google Group: http://bit.ly/LSgooglegroup
Smart Board Interactive Flat Panels
Smart Boards are interactive whiteboards.
Apple TV allows you to mirror your iPad or iPhone wirelessly into the displays.
- User’s Guide: http://bit.ly/1wW0IBM
There is an iPad in the back room that you are free to use in the Learning Studio in conjunction with the AppleTV.
- If you would like a specific app installed on the iPad, contact Eric Machan Howd (email@example.com, 7-6360) or Andrea MacArgel (firstname.lastname@example.org, 7-5099)
Polycom allows for online video conferencing. Outside groups can join your class with the Polycom system.
Echo360 is a lecture capture and streaming video system.
- Quick Guide: http://bit.ly/1qWv7Nr
- User’s Guide - Contact EdComm at 7-5505
iClicker is a live student response (polling) system.
- User’s Guide: http://bit.ly/1wdvCDM
- Training - Contact Training Center at 7-6362
Cisco MX800 Unit & eBeam
The Cisco MX800 allows for video conferencing and smart touch technology through WebEx. Sessions may be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- MX800 Unit Quick Reference Guide: http://bit.ly/1GqJf5p
- E-Beam Product Tutorials: http://bit.ly/1IY7bPA
ClickShare allows you and your students to wirelessly present to the displays.
- User's Guide: http://bit.ly/1vVUE4Y
WolfVision Document Camera
WolfVision allows you to display paper documents.
- User's Guide: http://bit.ly/1wgGxrx