Managing a large class can be challenging, even for the most experienced instructor. The Center for Learning and Teaching offers support for faculty involved with high-enrollment classes and large lecture situations. Personalized course consultations are available. Please also check the resources below and in the CLT Teaching Resource Guide.
- Don't Lecture Me: Rethinking How College Students Learn
- Active Learning, Cooperative & Student-Centered Learning
- Immediate Feedback Assessment
- Community-based & Service Learning
- The Tomorrow's Professor website has hundreds of brief articles about all aspects of academic life. Search for "Large Lecture".