- Statistical advice to faculty and graduate students on a variety of topics (See list of topics below).
- Assistance on analyses of data, interpretation, reporting, and communication of results.
- Statistical computing help for the R programming language.
Topics for which consulting assistance is available:
- Data management and pre-processing.
- Exploratory and descriptive statistics, statistical inference, and experimental design.
- Data visualization and graphics.
- Regression, ANOVA, GLMs, mixed models, and other linear models.
- Multivariate analysis including factor analysis, PCA, and cluster analysis.
- Collaborative research and advice.
- If you desire assistance on other topics, please get in touch with us.
Please fill out the Request for Consultation Appointment. Someone will get in touch with you shortly.