Don't miss your opportunity to get your senior portrait taken, and your picture in the yearbook!
Senior portraits for fall 2012, winter 2013 and spring 2013 graduates will be taken during the fall 2012 semester. For more information, including pricing, contact the Yearbook Office at 607-777-3300.
Dates for senior portraits are now available: Nov. 26-30, 2012
To schedule your appointment, go to www.ouryear.com and enter school code 87125. Once you schedule an appointment, you will receive complete information on how to prepare for your portrait sitting and other pertinent information.
There is no cost to have your photo taken or to be included in the yearbook. You will receive details about how to select your yearbook photo and order a photo package via e-mail.
We recommend business casual dress (men: shirt, tie and jacket; women: blouse, slacks or skirt).
Yearbook sales for the spring 2013 edition will begin during the fall 2012 semester. Online and in-person orders will be accepted. The spring 2013 yearbook will include fall 2012, winter 2013 and spring 2013 graduates.
- In-person sales are now available through the University Union Office (UUW-205)
- Online sales available through www.smart-pay.com
Yearbooks will be available for pickup in early May 2013 at the Yearbook Office (UUW-205). You must show ID or arrange to have someone pick it up for you (with ID), or you may have it shipped (shipping and handling costs will be charged). You will be notified when yearbooks are available.
Congratulate your student
Parents, grandparents, friends and classmates can congratulate students by purchasing advertising space in the yearbook. Let Johnny or Sally know how proud you are of them! Visit www.smart-pay.com for details.
If your club, sports team, sorority or fraternity wants to submit photos for the yearbook:
- Submit candid photo(s) and/or group portrait(s) along with captions to the Yearbook Office by the end of November. There is no guarantee that all photos will be printed in the yearbook.
- There is no cost to submit photos and you can submit as many as you'd like.
- Call the Yearbook Office for details on photo submission specifications at 607-777-3300.