Undergraduate and graduate students who successfully complete the Commencement Participation Form will receive electronic guest tickets for their Spring 2013 Commencement ceremony. Tickets are provided at no cost. Graduating students do not need a ticket, and children under 5 years old do not need a ticket.
How many tickets
The number of guaranteed tickets varies depending on the size of the school (we are able to guarantee a larger number of tickets per student for schools with smaller populations). The tickets will be distributed as follows:
|Harpur - all divisions||6|
Tickets are specific to each ceremony - you cannot use a ticket for the Harpur Fine Arts & Humanities ceremony at the Harpur Social Sciences ceremony.
Electronic Tickets - How to claim them...
Beginning Monday, May 6
- Go to www.eventscenter.binghamton.edu
- Click on "Tickets on sale now" button
- Click on "Spring Commencement" icon
- Enter your PODS username
- Enter your password
- If you have purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you can use your existing log-in
- If you have not purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you will need to create an account
- Select "Spring Commencement"
- Claim the number of guest tickets you need
- Print tickets
Important things to keep in mind about electronic tickets:
- The website may say "Buy Tickets". Commencement tickets are provided at no cost. This is just standard text on the site.
- Tickets may be printed on any printer (standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Each ticket will print with a UNIQUE barcode
- Hard copy tickets must be presented at the door
- We cannot scan barcodes displayed on smartphones
- If you do not have access to a printer, you can take your photo ID to the Ticket Office and they will print your tickets at no cost
- If you do not claim all of your allotted tickets, you can log back into the site and claim the rest at a later date
Need more tickets? Here's how to get them...
WHEN: Monday, May 13 - Friday, May 17 (Noon-4:30 p.m.)
WHERE: Events Center Ticket Office
WHO: Any student - graduate or undergraduate - with a Commencement Participation Form on file who presents photo ID (preferably your Binghamton student ID).
Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last. We cannot guarantee the availability of extra tickets.
Handicapped Seating Tickets
Special tickets are not required for accessible seating.
We have made the following arrangements to accommodate guests who need accessible seating:
- Upon entering the Events Center, guest(s) will be greeted by volunteers
- Volunteers can provide wheelchairs and transport guests to/from accessible seating. Please note: Wheelchairs provided by the Events Center for transport may not be used for event seating.
- Only one (1) companion may accompany a guest in the accessible seating area.
- Need details about handicapped parking? Click here>>