School and Faculty Marshals
- Faculty Marshals for Fall 2014 Commencement will be selected by the Commencement Office
- School Marshals are selected by their school’s dean’s office
Rehearsal - to be determined
- Faculty and School Marshals will walk through the processional and recessional during rehearsal in the Events Center.
- School Marshals will meet the student filling the Student Marshal position for their school, and run through the steps and procedures of the actual event.
- If you are unable to attend this rehearsal, contact the Commencement Office at email@example.com to schedule an alternate time.
Cap and gown
As a Faculty or School Marshal you will be provided with a cap and gown. You are welcome to wear your own hood from your alma mater. If you requested a rented hood, it will be provided to you in the faculty robing area prior to the ceremony.
- Arrive one hour prior to the ceremony and report to faculty robing area behind the stage in the Events Center
- Approximately 30 minutes prior to the ceremony
- Faculty Marshal - Begin lining up faculty for the processional
- School Marshal - Join the Student Marshal and begin lining up students for the processional
- All rented regalia must be returned to robing area following the ceremony.