When and how do I receive my diploma?
- Diplomas are not distributed at commencement.
- Diplomas are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester to the address provided on the Application for Degree.
What’s on my diploma?
- Your name will appear as you entered it on your Application for Degree.
- If you earned latin honors, the designation will be included on your diploma.
- Only students in the College of Community and Public Affairs and the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science will have their majors printed on their diplomas.
- Harpur College students completing more than one major will only receive one (1) diploma. All majors and minors will appear on the official transcript.
For complete diploma information, visit: