Photography at Commencement
Graduating students will be photographed as they cross the stage by Commencement Photos, Inc. In addition, photographers will be taking candid pictures before, during and after the ceremony.
You will receive notification when photos are posted online for viewing and ordering. Each graduate will also receive a proof in the mail, which you are welcome to keep as a memento.
How to order photos:
- Online: Go to http://www.cpigrads.com and log on using the unique ID that was mailed to your home address (if you lost it, don't worry — you will receive it again along with notification that photos are posted online for viewing and ordering).
- Phone: 978-851-5924 (have a credit card ready).
- Fax: Fill out the order form mailed to you, include your credit card number and fax to 978-851-8992.
- Mail: Complete the order form that was mailed to you, include payment by check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express) and mail to: Commencement Photos, Inc., 1348 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Questions? Visit Commencement Photos, Inc. online at www.commencementphotos.com, or call 1-800-318-5482.
Be safe! On-campus photography
We know students and their families like to spend some time during commencement weekend taking photos of the Binghamton University campus and favorite landmarks. It's a great tradition and we encourage you to capture these memories. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure the safety of all enjoying the weekend's festivities:
- Be aware of your surroundings as well as vehicle and traffic rules and regulations.
- There is no parking or standing on any roadway, sidewalk or grassy area. Use appropriate parking lots. Violators will be asked to move, and/or ticketed and/or towed.
- Pedestrians already in crosswalks have the right of way and vehicles must yield. Be alert for pedestrians who just step out into roadways; always obey speed limits.
- Look both ways and exercise caution before entering a crosswalk.
- Beat the crowds! Take photos at times other than commencement day.
Senior portraits for the Spring 2015 yearbook will be taken in fall 2014. The 2015 yearbook will include summer 2014, fall 2014, winter 2015 and spring 2015 graduates.