Reservation Request Guidelines
The Conference & Event Services office is responsible for coordinating the scheduling in many University facilities.
Off campus groups wishing to use University facilities (groups with no campus affiliation or sponsorship) can contact the Conference & Event Services Office via 607.777.6200 or email Janet Ranucci at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests for room set-ups and delivery of special equipment must be made at least seven working days prior to the event.
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into reserved facilities without prior approval from Binghamton University Dining Services. Please contact Pawel Nowacki (777-2925) with questions.
- Each sponsoring group is responsible for any repair costs or damage to the facilities reserved.
Important Points to Remember
- LIT CANDLES are not allowed in any University facility.
- Pot Luck dinners cannot be held in any reserved room unless you first obtain permission from the Catering Office.
- Raffles may not be held at university functions.