Reservation Request Guidelines
The Conference & Event Services office is responsible for coordinating the scheduling in many University facilities.
Who can reserve space?
University recognized on-campus groups, organizations, and University Faculty and Staff including SA Chartered Groups, Graduate Student Organizations, Greek Organizations, etc. must direct all requests through the University Union Office. Facilities may not be reserved by individuals for personal use.
How will an individual or group request programming space?
- Student Groups and on-campus users may reserve University Union rooms and spaces through the University Union Office. Contact the University Union office via the Reservation Form for information on reserving space.
- Groups with no campus affiliation or sponsorship (off campus groups wishing to use University facilities) need to contact the Conference & Event Services Office via 607.777.6200 or email Julie Guditis.
- Resource 25 lists what rooms are reserved or available for programming on campus.
Reservations are granted on a first-come, first served basis. Reservation requests for student groups and on-campus users must be submitted via the "Reservation Form" link on the top right of this page. All other requests should be made by contacting the Conference & Event Services Office via 607.777.6200 or email Julie Guditis.
- All requests for room set-ups and delivery of special equipment must be made at least seven working days prior to the event.
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into reserved facilities without prior approval from Sodexo. Please contact Pawel Nowacki (777-2925) with questions.
- Each sponsoring group is responsible for any repair costs or damage to the facilities reserved.
Reservations requiring signatures
The UU Reservationist will notify you when this is the case.
Important Points to Remember
- LIT CANDLES are not allowed in any University facility.
- Pot Luck dinners cannot be held in any reserved room unless you first obtain permission from the Catering Office.
- Raffles may not be held at university functions.