Decker Undergraduate Advising
Thank you for your interest in our nursing programs! Submitting this request will result in a full evaluation of your submitted transcripts. Decker Advising will contact you regarding your unofficial transfer credit evaluation upon its completion. You may then request an individual appointment if you wish to do so. Additional information regarding the scheduling of appointments will be provided with your evaluation results.
- If you are a current Binghamton University student who would like to transfer into one of our nursing programs please click here for information.
- Click here to register for an information session
- If you're planning to transfer from a SUNY community college click here for program information.
- For complete school listings click here.
- For general information on admissions, financial aid, housing, program costs, and visiting the campus, click here.
- AP Equivilancy Chart
- Traditional Curriculum Worksheet
- Traditional Curriculum Plan
- General Eduction Planning Sheet
- Spring 2016 Walk-In Advising Hours
Student Services Office
Decker School of Nursing
P.O. Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Phone: (607) 777-4954