Tracie J. Conklin
Assistant to the Dean
Dean's Suite AB 108
Decker School of Nursing
- 2006 - 2013 Served as Grant and Contract Administrator at the Research Foundation for SUNY, Binghamton assisting faculty members within the Life Science Departments in their quest for external support for their research endeavors.
- 2006 - 2011 Served as Assistant Director/Program Manager of Upstate Medical Universities Center for Aging, Research, Education and Services (CARES) Project through the Research Foundation if SUNY at the Binghamton Clinical Campus.
- 2004 - 2006 Served as Upstate Coordinator for the Quentin N. Burdick grant. Working with Columbia University, New York University, Utica College and Binghamton University to: coordinate education and immersion experience activities for health care students enrolled at Utica college. Further assisted Senior Project Director in grant oversight and implementation as well as data management, fiscal, program and data reporting.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Education & Human Development (BS) at Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY