Ann H. H. Myers(RN, BS, MS, ScD)
Interim Co-Director of the Kresge Center for Nursing Research
Extensive teaching experience at all levels of nursing education programs, AA through Doctoral programs.
Expert witness in legal cases of elderly who have had injurious fall in a variety of settings for 20 years and currently.
- Served as a Neurological Clinical Specialist at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Neurology Department.
- Taught clinical courses in a variety of different level programs.
- Smoking behavior in professional nurses
- Back injuries in nursing staff
- Back injuries in Baltimore municipal workers
- Falls and injuries in the nursing home setting and other health facilities
- Development of a Hip Protector with Dr. Guy German, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Other interests include pressure ulcers and incontinence in elderly residents