Decker School of Nursing
Phone: (607) 777-2311
Fax: (607) 777-4440
Charles L. Terrery, R.Ph. MBA has been providing consulting services in the health care areas of pharmacology and pharmacy for over 20 years. Terrery is Director of Pharmacy Services in Scranton, PA, at the Gino J. Merli Veterans' Center where he is responsible for all administrative direction of medication policies and procedures for pharmacy services for over 200 residents. He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Scranton teaching undergrad and grad student advanced clinical pharmacology within the department of nursing, with emphasis on drug action, side effects, dosages, and nursing responsibilities. Professor Terrery joined the Decker School of Nursing as an adjunct professor teaching pharmacology to graduate students enrolled in the Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing program.
- Marywood University Graduate School Scranton, Pa.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), 1994, with concentration in Health Services Administration
- Ohio Northern University Ada, OH
- Bachelor of Pharmacy 1984
- Penn State University (Worthington-Scranton Campus) Scranton, Pa.
- Pre-Pharmacy 1978
- Past President of Pa. Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (Northeast Chapter)
- Member of the American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP)
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)