the Emerging Leaders Program
Are you an entering new student who is interested in learning about and practicing leadership? Want to get connected and get a jump start on enhancing your skills for success in college and beyond? Get involved with Binghamton University's Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)!
The ELP is a certificate-based fall-semester program. ELP participants are part of a unique small-group environment where new students interact with trained student peer mentors and a faculty/staff team to explore leadership through a specific interest-based knowledge community. Through the ELP, students will:
- get connected to University and community people and resources
- build a support network
- learn about, develop and practice leadership skills
- earn a leadership certificate
- learn how maximize the college experience!
Apply to be part of the Emerging Leaders Program!
- New Student Participant applications will be available during the summer of 2013 for students entering Binghamton University for the fall semester.
- ELP Mentor Applications are now available. The application deadline is 11:59pm on Monday, February 25th. Check the left tab of this web page for more details about the ELP Mentor position, available to returning students.
(Please note: All students must use their Binghamton University B-Mail account in order to access the application forms).
The ELP Mentor application deadline has passed.