Declaring a Major


1.  Students cannot declare an English major as a first-year student.

2.  Prior to declaring, students must meet with an English Adviser* (Please bring your Degree Works with you).

3.  Once an English Adviser has signed off, please bring the Declaration of Major form to Donna Berg (English Department, LN 1149) to be processed.




Last Updated: 4/12/17