Environmental Studies Program Minor Requirements
Students can obtain a minor in Environmental Studies by completing six courses.
Please see the Program Director for further information and/or to register for the minor.
- Envi 101- Environment and Man/Women: An Ecological Perspective
- Envi 201- Environment and Man/Women: Physical Aspects
- Envi/Phil 149 – Environmental Ethics – or Envi/Geog 239 – Environmental Planning and Policy or Envi 230 - Introduction to Environmental Policy
- Two upper-division environmental studies courses
- Envi 413 – Environmental Impact Analysis – or Envi 415 – Environmental Planning. Another upper-division courses in environmental studies or a relevant upper-division course taught by another department may be substituted with permission of the Program Director.
Note that no courses for which a student receives a grade lower than C- will count toward fulfilling requirements for the minor.
Director of Environmental Studies Program: Carl P. Lipo email