For Fall 2015 Freshmen
Once you have applied to EOP and have been accepted, you're required to attend one BEP Orientation session.
You can attend these session at Binghamton University on June 6, 2015 or on June 13, 2015.
These sessions are the ONLY orientations for EOP students and are FREE to you.
By attending one of these sessions you will learn more about the Binghamton Enrichment Program (BEP). This program is MANDATORY and designed to acclimate freshmen to the rigors of Binghamton University. EOP freshmen to attend Binghamton University in Fall 2015, they MUST successfully complete BEP. Please note that you cannot attend BEP without attending an EOP Orientation session.
BEP is a 4 week program and will be held from July 5 to August 1st, 2015. It is FREE to all EOP freshmen who will also have an opportunity to earn eight (8) college credits and two (2) college requirements!
You will receive communications only to your Binghamton University email regarding upcoming events about EOP. Please check this email frequently!
For Fall 2015 Transfers
Congratulations! You have been accepted into EOP at Binghamton.
The EOP Transfer Coordinator, Erik Colón, will make you aware of the EOP specific June transfer orientation dates. You will receive communications primarily to your Binghamton University email regarding upcoming events about EOP. Please check this email frequently!
At these EOP orientations you will:
- Meet your EOP counselor and learn about the expectations of the program
- Register for classes
- Tour of the EOP offices and Tutorial Center
- Find out about your EOP book stipend
- Get assistance with financial aid process (if needed)
EOP specific orientations are FREE, including your overnight stay.
- register for one of the EOP specific orientation dates
- check the box indicating that you are an EOP student, and
- email the EOP Transfer Coordinator that you will be attending
- For more information
What do I need to bring?
Be sure to bring the following information with you:
- Copies of college transcripts
- Copy of High School transcript and AP scores
- Updated health and immunization records (these can also be transferred from your previous school).
Transfer students may also need to get TB/Meningitis screenings and these are offered at the Decker Student Health Services Center. Students will be charged for this service.
Submit your health form and immunity requirements to the Decker Student Health Services Center as soon as possible. (Note: Submission of this material is in accordance with NYS Public Health Laws, and you may not register for classes until this is received.)
EOP transfers can submit a photo for a Binghamton University student ID. ID photo upload.