Request to Use Campus Space

Non-Course Related Room Requests

The following spaces are available for non course-related or non-academic events. Please contact the appropriate person to discuss your specific needs:

Conference and Event Services - Off campus groups/conferences using multiple spaces and/or residential programs

University Union - Penny Mabee ( Schedules primarily for Student Groups. Schedules all space in the UU and classroom space for student group meetings and events.

Continuing Education and Outreach - Lisa Olbrys - ( Schedules space assigned to Continuing Education and Outreach.

Anderson Center - Annette Burnett ( Schedules the Anderson Center, Watters Theater and Fine Art Grand Corridor

Events Center and West Gym- Ze Zeon (  

East Gym - Cindy Cowden (  

Computer PODs - Denise Hawkins (

Academics and Course-Related Room Requests

The Registrar's Office is responsible for scheduling room reservations for events that are course and/or academically related.

Academic Event Reservation Request Form – Reservations for events that are course related (or academically related in some way) are scheduled through our office. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing. Click on the link below, fill out the form completely, click on submit and the form will be sent directly to us. We will respond as soon as possible. Reservations are scheduled in the order they are received.

Instructor Classroom Request Form – Instructors who would like to request technology for their courses, or notify us of "Back to Back" courses they are teaching, can do so via this form. Once the form is completed, click on submit and the form will be emailed directly to us. Faculty with a documented disability should also use this form to notify us of specific needs for their courses. This form may also be used to request a change to an existing reservation.

Last Updated: 12/22/16