Whether you’re considering attending Binghamton University, a current student or getting ready to graduate, Financial Aid Services is committed to helping you achieve financial success.
- Cost of Attendance – Binghamton is ranked a Top Value in the Nation (Kiplinger’s and The Princeton Review)
- Comparison Worksheet (pdf, 103KB)
- How to Finance Your Education (pdf, 107KB)
New and Current Students
- How to View, Print, Accept, Decline Award Offer (pdf, 82KB)
- How to Pay Bill
- Assure proper aid is credited on your bill
- Student Financing Checklist (pdf, 82KB)
Money Management, budgeting, repaying loans, and more.
As a public university, Binghamton University is able to offer an elite education
at a fraction of the cost of U.S. private schools. International students are not
eligible for federal/state funding, however, we encourage you to refer to the information
maintained by the Office of International Student and Scholar Services Office (ISSS) which may be helpful to you.
If a student visa is required to enroll, international students must submit an International Student Financial Statement (pdf, 110 KB)and an official bank statement verifying their ability to meet all education and living expenses for the first year of study.
Current students are encouraged to review these funding options maintained by the Office of International Students and Scholar Services.