Recruiting and hiring Binghamton University students is a simple process:
- All student employment opportunities must be submitted to this office via the online posting form.
- Submit opportunity using the following online job posting form.
- We will post your job in hireBING, which students use to search for temporary and permanent jobs.
- Students will contact you directly with questions, interviews, etc.
- Once you have filled a job position, please contact us at email@example.com or phone (607) 777-2428, and we will remove the listing.
Binghamton University is strongly committed to affirmative action. We offer access to services and recruit students and employees without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Office: Admissions Center, Room 112
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., EST