Your Annual Membership
We invite you to join the Binghamton University Forum, a unique membership organization that brings together leaders from the University and the community to be energized, engaged and enriched.
Membership in the Binghamton University Forum delivers a host of benefits throughout the year. Annual membership privileges include:
- a minimum of four Distinguished Speaker Series events
- a program featuring a distinguished Binghamton University faculty member or dean
- a social event held in conjunction with performances at the Anderson Center or University Theatre or Music department productions
- a black tie annual dinner with a prominent keynote speaker
- notice of Anderson Center, Theatre and Music department performances, and other unique University events
To become a member of the Binghamton University Forum, please complete the membership form.
Please e-mail Pamela Kollar at email@example.com or call 607-777-5801 for more information.
Annual membership dues are as follows:
- $625 single membership
- $700 joint membership