Your Annual Membership
We invite you to join the Binghamton University Forum, a unique membership organization that brings together leaders from the University and the community to socialize, network and learn.
Membership in the Binghamton University Forum delivers a host of benefits throughout the year. Annual membership privileges include:
- a minimum of four Distinguished Speaker Series events featuring nationally known speakers
- a program featuring a distinguished Binghamton University faculty member
- a social event held in conjunction with performances at the Anderson Center or University Theatre or Music department productions
- a black tie annual dinner with a prominent keynote speaker
- notice of Anderson Center, Theatre and Music department performances, and other unique University events
- invitations to Critical Issues forums conducted as small, interactive discussions on pertinent issues
- invitations to Deans' Roundtables events featuring University deans sharing their latest school information
- notice of academic symposia
To become a member of the Binghamton University Forum, please complete the membership form (.pdf, 102 kb).
Please e-mail Pamela Kollar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-777-5801 for more information.
Annual membership dues are as follows:
- $625 single membership
- $700 joint membership