Lucius S. Willis
Computer Cartographer/GIS AnalystRoom: OJ-129Phone: 607-777-6155E-mail: email@example.com
Education: MA, Binghamton University, 1983
- Air Photo Interpretation
Recent projects/research undertaken:
- Broome County, NY., Geographic Analysis for Broome County Aging Futures Project II, 2002, Co-Director (with John Frazier)
- Tioga County, NY., Preparation of Digital Base Maps for Political Redistricting in Tioga County, 2001, Director
- Broome County, NY., Broome County GIS Development, 2001, Co-Director (with John Frazier and Eugene Tettey-Fio)
- The Use of a 3-D Mapping Technique to Portray Racial and Ethnic Change," in Multicultural Geographies in the United States, John Frazier and Florence Margai, editors (Forthcoming).
- "A Discussion of Three Dimensional Mapping and Its Potential for Use in Selected Studies of Human Geography," Research in Contemporary and Applied Geography: A Discussions Series, Department of Geography, Binghamton University (Volume XXV-2001), (with John Frazier).