Robert V. Demicco
- Carbonate rocks
- Geology, June, 2003.
- Demicco, R. V., Lowenstein, T. K., and Hardie, L. A., in press, Atmospheric pCO2 since 60 Ma from records of seawater pH, calcium, and primary carbonate mineralogy: accepted for Geology, May 2003.
- Demicco, R. V., and Klir, G., (eds.), 2003, Fuzzy Logic in Geology, Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 365 p.
- Spencer, R. J., and Demicco, R. V., 2002, Facies and sequence stratigraphy of two Cambrian Grand Cycles: implications for Cambrian sea level and origin of grand cycles: Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, v. 50, p. 478-491.
- Journal of Sedimentary Research, v. 72, p. 849-857.
- Science, v. 294, p. 1086-1088.
- Demicco, R. V., and Klir, G., 2001, Stratigraphic simulations using fuzzy logic to model sediment dispersal: Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, v. 31, p. 135-155.
- Timofeeff, M. N., Lowenstein, T. K., Brennan, S. T., Demicco, R. V., Zimmermann, H, Horita, J., and von Borstel, L. E., 2001, Evaluating seawater chemistry from fluid inclusions in halite: examples from modern marine and nonmarine environments: Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, v. 65, p. 2293-2300.
- Demicco, R. V., 1998, CYCOPATH 2-D, a two-dimensional, forward model of cyclic sedimentation on carbonate platforms: Computers and Geosciences, v. 24, p. 405-423.
- Yao, Q., and Demicco, R. V., 1997, Dolomitization of the Cambrian-Ordovician carbonate platform, southern Canadian Rocky Mountains: dolomite front geometry, fluid inclusion geochemistry, isotopic signature, and hydrogeological modelling studies: American Journal of Science, v. 297, p. 892-938.
- Yao, Q., and Demicco, R.V., 1996, Paleoflow patterns of dolomitizing fluids and paleohydrology of southern Canadian Rocky Mountains: Evidence from dolomite geometry and numerical modeling: Geology, v. 23, p. 791-794.
- Demicco, R. V., and Hardie, L. A., 1994, Sedimentary structures and early diagenetic features of shallow marine carbonate deposits: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists Atlas Series 1, 255 p.
Last Updated: 3/5/14