Submit one original copy of entire proposal and attachments.
__ 1. Proposal application form and narrative form.
__ 2. Project budget (one page maximum)
__ 3. Attachments from Community Organizations:
- Proof of IRS Tax Exempt Status from community organization
- Current year's budget or summary (two page maximum)
- Audited financial statement
- Most recent annual report
- Board of Directors list with affiliations and meeting schedule
- Name and job description for staff involved with project
__ 4. Original grant application must have the original signatures of all partners. It is the responsibility of the applicants to secure signatures for all partners. All signatures must be original - facsimiles, emails, voice-mails may not be substituted.
__ 5. Submit grant on the original application form and narrative forms. DO NOT change margins or section spacing.
__ 6. Include only items requested in the application. Other materials will not be reviewed by the Coordinating Committee.
__ 7. Proposal must be submitted by the deadline: Monday, April 6, 2015 by 5:00 p.m.
NO EXTENSIONS will be granted.