Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Can I take classes without seeking a degree?

Non-Degree Admission

Thank you for your interest in taking graduate courses at Binghamton University! 

You may take courses at The Graduate School as a non-degree (also called non-matriculated) student. To enroll as a non-degree student, you must submit a non-degree application.

Learn more about becoming a non-degree student.

Suggested Questions:

  1. When will I receive my degree / diploma?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. How do I get a course catalog?
  4. What accelerated programs do you offer?
  5. What are your admission requirements?
  6. What are the requirements / classes for my major?
  7. Is there a pass / fail option for courses?
  8. How much is tuition?
  9. Can I choose my advisor?
  10. How are my transfer credits evaluated?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11