Ask a Question
Our Best Response:
What is the application fee?
Graduate Application Fee
The non-refundable Graduate School application fee is $75 (U.S.) per application.
Applicants can only apply to one program per semester, unless they are applying to one of our three dual degrees programs or to a degree program and certificate program. If an applicant is applying to one of our three dual degrees programs (MSW-MPA, MS Nursing-MPA, MSAA-MPA) or to both a degree program and certificate program, two application fees are required.
Pay your $75 (U.S.), non-refundable degree application fee when you submit your online application.
You can use a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card; your credit card billing serves as a receipt.
We only grant fee waivers to McNair, EOP, HEOP, SEEK, Project 1000 or LSAMP undergraduate students. If eligible, complete the Application Fee Waiver form and submit a certified form or official letter from your current undergraduate institution verifying this status.
- How much is tuition?
- How do I apply as a graduate student?
- How do I confirm my intent to enroll?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I pay my application fee online?
- What are the fees at the school?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How much are living expenses?
- What is considered full-time status if I am course-complete?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.