Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

How do I apply as a transfer student?

Applying as a Transfer Student

The application process for students wishing to transfer to Binghamton University's Graduate School is the same as it is for all students applying to the Graduate School. The only additional paperwork that a transfer student needs to complete is the "Application for Transfer Credit" form, which is available on the Graduate School website.

Students transferring from Binghamton University need to contact the Registrar's Office to have official transcripts sent to another institution.

Suggested Questions:

  1. How do I apply for a scholarship?
  2. Do you offer financial aid for international students?
  3. What is the status of my application?
  4. What is The Graduate School's address?
  5. Where do I find forms?
  6. How do I apply for a student visa?
  7. Do I have to verify funds to attend?
  8. How do I pay my application fee online?
  9. How do I sign up for Health Insurance?
  10. Do all PhD students receive a stipend?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11